Wednesday, August 30, 2006

One Week To Go

One week to go and counting....as slowly as I can. I am starting to freak out a little about leaving now, I think mostly because it has actually hit me that I am leaving. My visa arrived today, I have my ticket in hand and I've been packing up my apartment to be moved out tomorrow. Wow- for some reason this all happened very, very fast! AIESEC Brasilia has found me a place to live, with a family of three girls and their parents. I am really excited about that, good way to learn Portuguese and three sisters to help me adjust to a new life, I am excited, but I guess with every change there is always a fear of leaving the known for the unknown. Not much else to update about, been down with a bit of a cold the last couple days, but starting to recover. Hope everyone is doing well...

2 comments:

Nithya said...

im gona miss you! you need to update this thing everyday when in brazil so i can live vicariously through you :D

Anonymous said...

You leave tommorrow.. sniff sniff.. i will missyah.. make sure you keep us update girly. Best of luck and i know you will have a blast.. take care missy.. when you come back i will have a lil surprise for yah hehe.. Koren