Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Long Hours in Toronto

I'm on my way....right now I'm sitting in the Toronto airport, it's about 3pm and my flight does not leave from here until 10:45pm tonight, so much time to wait. I'm doing pretty good though, starting to get excited about arriving in Brazil, although it was of course hard to leave home too. I'm starting to feel like I should have done more research about Brazil and learned some Portuguese first, but I guess I'll jump right in and I know that I will be fine. This is going to be an awesome experience both life and work wise and I also know that if something doesn't work out, then it doesn't and a great person is always in the back of my mind telling me to let life be. I know that whatever happens, it happens for a reason and I need to keep my head up and keep taking my own advice ;-) So I hope everyone is well getting back to school and ready for fall and winter again, I will be writing next from Brazil and lets hope I start having more pictures to keep things interesting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, my name is Thiago, i was at the same party you was this saturday, i saw your blog, it was very nice !!!
so my e mail is thmagno@yahoo.com, let´s talk more, send me a e-mail !!!
bye !!!