Monday, August 21, 2006

Waiting on Visa

Ahhhh...Well it just hit me yesterday that I leave in just two weeks and a couple days!!!!! Wow, I wasn't ready for this to come so fast. My ticket came today in the mail, so I feel slightly relieved and slightly more stressed as I still haven't received the original documents I need from Brazil to send on to Toronto for my visa and then they have to send it back to me, and now time is running really close. I have arranged a departure session with AIESEC Edmonton at Padthai on Whyte for Thursday at 8pm, for anyone who reads this and might want to attend. Other than that, I have just been robot building at work, and considering packing up my apartment to be able to move out next week...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe the time for you to leave is so close! I am so excited for you...not so much for me though :(
I know you will have a wonderful experience and will make many new friends.
I miss you already!

Jewels said...

Hey hunny
Sorry I have been busy. I will send you a proper email soon and put up some more pictures and stories. Can't believe yo leave so soon. Miss you tons!!!!