Friday, August 4, 2006

Birthday Celebrations

Alright, so Julia keeps harassing me to add some pictures to my blog, so here are a few snaps from the last little while...Enjoy!



Here I am enjoying my birthday cake at the jazz place, the band even played happy birthday shortly before this! It was an amazing fun and chilled out night.



The INCREDIBLE black forest cake Miss Moriah made me on my birthday, it was gorgeous and tasted even more amazing!



We headed into Capital Ex (used to be Klondike Days) in Edmonton and got to visit with Kara who was working there for a bit (a good Augustana friend from Sask).



And for a THIRD bithday cake...haha, can you tell what I LOVE to do on my birthday!? Jill and I celebrate our birthday within 5 days, so we usually get to share a cake.



Us posing for next year's cake!

Well nothing too exciting, but there are some pictures for you all! As for what I have been busy with lately, not too much. Been working and getting ready for Brazil (mostly mentally), Moriah and Tyler have changed their minds about keeping out apartment and are moving to Hinton, so I have to figure out where I am going to put all my stuff sooner rather than later. I also heard back about my visa and am waiting for some original documents to be mailed from Brazil, so hopefully this doesn't delay my departure date, however, because my ticket it non-refundable, I have yet to book it, because I don't want to take that risk. Other than that hmm...went home to Sask last weekend, did a bit of visiting with the family, showed Bishop around the farm and got to bring the Nova back with us...oh Belinda (that's her name), I love her! Jill, Jeff, Nicole and Marco are here for this long weekend to celebrate Big Valley Jamboree, some HUGE, crazy party, so I will have to join them there tonight probably. Also it's Heritage Days in Edmonton, so I hope to get up there and look around and eat some good food, sometime this weekend. That's about it for now!

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Yeah for pictures!!!! now you just need to email me some hehe

Anonymous said...

hey...steffy...U see the picture where u are at the jazzy place...with that guy sitting next to you...I think u look wicked in that picture...but better still...I think that guy makes the pic a lot more wicked...nuff props to all the brother representing..lol...u left some trail on ma blog..that was wicked! i would be hitting ur page massively when u get to brazil so make sure u put up ALL your pictures..lol...nuf luv babygirl.