Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Wedding, Summer Chillin

Well, it's been a few days since I last wrote! Right now I am on a bit of a holiday...took Friday through today off. Attended Selene and Lee's wedding on Saturday, it was gorgeous and a good time was had! Other than that, haven't been up to too much, have yet to hear back about my visa, but that should come through very soon and I will be purchasing my ticket in the next week or so I guess!! It's getting closer! Moriah and Tyler decided to keep our apartment when Cathy and I move out, which is great, because then we don't need to feel rushed to make sure everything is moved out by the end of August. Hmm...other than that, nothing much is new, just enjoying relaxing, going to head to Edmonton to watch a movie later today and then take Syd back to Westlock. My birthday is in one week!!!! Hope everyone is enjoying their day!

No comments: