Friday, July 7, 2006

Another Day, Another Dollar

A great quotation for today:
"The important thing was to love rather than to be loved."
--Unknown
(I put a new quotation up in my 'office' almost everyday, so that's where that one is today). Well, look at me go, I can't believe I have been so good at keeping this blog going so far, hopefully it keeps up! I will also need to start posting pictures because I know that is more exciting than my ramblings! Today is another day, just like most others, I'm at work, but feeling very rested and ready for today as I slept for almost 12 hours last night lol. Umm...not much is new with me, trying to get ready for Selene's wedding next weekend (a really great friend from Freshman) and Syd and I are tenting for the night, so if anyone has any clever ideas of something important I am bound to forget, please let me know! Other than that, can't think of anything out of the ordinary. Hope everyone is having a beautiful Friday!

1 comment:

Jewels said...

hey hunny
wow i cant believe selene is getting married!! tell her i say congrats...miss you love you!!