Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Sask Bound

First day back to work after a week of holidays is very difficult :-( But the time at home was really nice, good to sleep in and not think about anything, it's been a long time since I was home and was not worrying about homework or something. Jill's grad was really great, although the day was very hot and I went home from the party on the very first bus- haha, I know, I am a loser these days! Syd, Cathy and Matt came down on Friday night (arrived in a record time...) and we went out to the lake bar. Saturday we went down to the river, Mom, Dad and Karen came and we went boating, fishing and generally chilling out. It was a gorgeous day and the sun definately got us all. Saturday night we went to check out The Wild at the drive-in, I even got a permit for the Nova for one day, so that was totally exciting! Although, the movie wasn't that great and I slept through most of it. I have great difficulty staying awake through an entire movie, I think it's a genetic thing!! Then Sunday morning mom and I went up to Colin's and stained my bed, which is finally done (a 19th birthday present, ready for my 22nd) and then we all headed up to Swift in two vehicles for Frontier Days! It was a great day as well, ate lots, spent lots and only rode a little. Monday we took our time driving back and then did very little, unpacked and then Syd and I watched a movie (which I am happy to say I was awake through)! And now here I am back at work, reluctantly, but still here!!

1 comment:

Jewels said...

hey sexy...glad you had a good time at home...i wish i could've been there...miss you tons and tons luv ya!!