Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Summertime..

Sorry it has been such a long time since I posted. I keep meaning to make a post when I am on my laptop so I can upload some pictures, but it seems I never find the time when I am at home. I guess a quick message with have to suffice for now. Summer has been going all right, the new place has been great, although Eric and I are hoping to find him a place starting in August and get everything moved and organized before I leave for Ontario. So far the plan is to drive out with some of the family and we'll be leaving around August 24th.

I am still really excited about going to Waterloo, but (and as always) stressing about the cost. I got my student loan approval back and it's going to be VERY tight, I'm searching for the cheapest living options so I have enough money left to eat lol. At points I go back and forth about going, but when I think about work and the kind of career I want to have I just have to go back to school now, if not now, then I don't know if I would ever do it.

So far this summer I haven't done too much, went to Canmore with the family for a weekend, which was a blast. We went white water rafting and took a gondola ride in Banff, had a fun night out with my sisters and cousin. Other than that I have pretty much been hanging around Edmonton, a couple trips to Camrose, nothing too exciting. I am taking a couple days off after my birthday (I think) but not sure if I'm going to do too much, probably just the same old, or possibly be moving stuff if Eric finds a place.

Can't think of much else to update you on, work is work, can't really complain. Hope summer is treating you all well and it's full of fun and exciting things! Take care..

No comments: