Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Wednesday

Just a quick update, not too much is new, had a pretty low-key weekend which was nice, although it meant I didn't even get the housework done that I wanted. Monday afternoon I attended a funeral and reception with Eric, so had the afternoon off and consequently did not work late and yesterday I chose to go home at 4:30 instead of sticking around, this way I got my housework done and a wonderfully long sleep last night!! Today I'm sticking around work to do some more upgrades and overtime, I am thankful for all the overtime pay, but we get supper here when we stay and my body is getting tired of eating junk food for supper so often, so I will be glad when we are done. Nothing much else to write about, next weekend is Easter already, I can't believe that it came so fast, another long drive home, but hopefully a refreshing long weekend! Hope life is treating everyone well!

1 comment:

Jewels said...

hey sexy...was so good to talk the other day...can't wait to talk in person...wiht no boy around about everyhting that has happened in the past year...love you!!!!