Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Happy St Patty's Day..

Today is pretty uneventful at work, just enough stuff to keep me going though without getting too bored. My weekend was alright, Sandy came to visit me, as well as picked up Cathy and Benny from Camrose, and got to hang out with Ro, good friends always lead to a good time! Must say I am a lot less stressed about life than I was when I wrote the last post, from wonderful words of encouragement I have received from many sources, I have continued with the plan that I will attend the MBET program in the fall, and I am still extremely excited about it! The car situation is still in the works, but trying not to get too worked up about it anymore! Other than that, not much else to report on, I know this is pretty boring, but I want to try and keep it more up to date so people keep checking on me!! Hope everyone had a wonderful green weekend, especially those celebrating birthdays and anniversaries on the same day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A yoshi yoshi coming to you form SLC, UT. Glad to see you have decided to continue with school. It costs a lot of money, but hey, it's only money. When your some top executive making the large salary, you will get it paid off quick. And should that not happen, you will still get it paid off. Better then looking back and regretting about the opportunity you missed. Trust me. I regret a few things about my schooling. Pursue your dreams! The rest will fall into place.