Thursday, October 26, 2006

Good-bye Brasil

My last weekend in Brasilia was some of the most fun I had in the entire time I was away. Are you all asking what does she mean her last weekend? Where is she? Lol, ya, I am back in Camrose for right now. I think I am finally ready to write this entry for you all. Most of you are probably aware that I was not enjoying my time in Brasilia that much, and for those of you that didn't, don't feel left out, because I was having a pretty rough time but I didn't want to get everyone back home worried. Last Friday I finally decided that I would change my ticket to come home as soon as possible. The decision was based on a million different reasons, but ultimately, I am so happy to be home. I have no regrets about leaving Canada or leaving Brasil, I have come back with a great new appreciation for home, for English and for friends and family. If it wasn't for the many people back home that I could talk to and cry with I wouldn't have made it past the first week or two. So now, what am I going to do? That is the big question I guess and I don't have all the answers right now, but ultimately I feel that if I am happy and excited about waking up in the morning, then I can make things happen and things will work out just the way they are meant to, so this is just a short post to give you all an update, my old cellphone number is working again if you want to call and I will be making my last post in Brasil soon, as I have a ton of pictures from the last weekend. Hope everyone is well and I look forward to seeing you all very soon!!! Lots of Love from one girl who is happier than ever to be home :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, nice to hear you are back and appreciating it. I told you u would miss us!!! HA!!
Anyway hopefully i will be seeing u soon. Take care.
Stella

Anonymous said...

Awww welcome home sweetie

Jewels said...

hey baby...i am so glad that you are home and happy now...i wish i could give you a hug...you have to txt me your number cause i deleted it from my phone...miss you heaps!!!