Monday, October 9, 2006

"Home" in Brasil

Hey All! Just wanted to (finally) put up some pictures of the place that I am living at. I know these should have been the first ones, but I just never got around to it. I don't have any pictures of work right now, but I will put up one from the website so you can get an idea of what the building looks like!



This is the building that I live in, a lot of people in Brasilia live in these type of buildings, I have not seen that many houses.



The dining room, what you see when you first walk in the door.



The living room, if you turn to the left...



The 'veranda' (Through the living room)...



The tiny kitchen...where 5 cats reside most of the time...



And finally...my room....the place I spend a lot of my time here...



This is a picture of Politec from the website, I realize you can't really tell that much from it...but its an idea!

So I have been trying to upload these pictures for a week, and finally its deciding to cooperate with me...hope everyone is doing well...I miss you all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo Girlie,
Hope u are doing okay...it actually looks like a really nice place. Hope you are now having a blast. Take care.
Stella

Anonymous said...

Hey Steph!!!

Awesome pics.....not what I was picturing in my head at all. We all miss you, hope you're doing ok.
Melissa

Nithya said...

i LOVE the pics! they are awesome!!! miss ya babe!