Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Life Goes On

Hey all, I know its been too long since I posted, too lazy to get the last of the pictures up today, but just wanted to write a quick note to let you know how I am and what I am up to. Been working now for a couple weeks at The Source in Camrose, staying with a great friend and keeping super busy. I am also tutoring a girl from Augustana who is the cutest thing ever.. I think we'll turn out to be great friends! Plan on sticking around here for a short while until I can get back on my feet and then look for a place of my own in Edmonton. Can't wait for that, just so excited about life again and as happy to be home as I was from day one.... hope everyone is doing well and that I will see you around now that I am back... Lots of love...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO glad your back. Miss ya!! Sure a surprise when you appear randomly. (didn't read your last entry before you were back) We have to go for that coffee sometime soon.

Nithya said...

hey babe! post something new!!! need an update on your life :)