Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Money, Money, MOOONEEEY!!!

Wow...why do they have to go and make decisions so hard?! After getting accepted into the MBET (Masters of Business, Entrepreneurship and Technology) program at University of Waterloo, I made the even then difficult decision to go on my internship through AIESEC before doing my masters. But today I got this wonderful email saying that I had been selected for a $10,000 scholarship!!! TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!!!!! Like...what the hell?! I am definately going to be doing this masters program at some point in the near future, but right now I have to try and defer my acceptance, and its not like they are going to defer the scholarship for me too! Ahhh! But I suppose, life goes on, this internship is a right now opportunity and it means the world to me, so here's to hoping another scholarship letter appears in my email when I'm ready for it!

1 comment:

Jewels said...

Hey there sexy!!!! I somehow found you had a blog!!! you so have to keep up with it, as I am going to on mine!! i miss you terribly and cant wait to here about all you amzing expereinces in Brazil!!! I love you tons!! you're my number 1 gal!!!
Jewels
p.s i am working on getting you some insider infor on Brazil, as half of the staff at the hotel is from there, hance the party last nite. luv ya