Monday, June 19, 2006

Deferred to 2007

I love life....wow! So I am the most thankful person in the world this week. On Friday I had a phone meeting with the guy from U of Waterloo and guess what?! They are going to defer my acceptance for one year as well as they are going to save me a scholarship!!!!!!!!! How awesome is that?! I just need to let the world know how thankful I am that everything in my life keeps slowly falling perfectly into place! Now I guess I better get my focus on making sure everything is in order for Brazil and then keep in touch with Waterloo so you can find me there in September 2007 :-P...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...that's awesome!

I am so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS Steph!! Now you get the best of both worlds, hope you have an awesome time doing it! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Girlie,
Congrats so so much, though I think I am totally jealous.. have fun in Brazil and in Waterloo...you will totally miss us and want to come back to us in Western beautiful Canada.

Anonymous said...

yo thats tight ten geez wow just know God is with you am glad and happy for you for this opportunity enjoy it
ray