Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Update...

I am assuming since I haven't made an update in well over a year, nobody is checking this anymore! However, for the sake of letting the cyberworld know that I am alive and well, I thought I would do an update!

So I finished my MBET degree and am now working back in Edmonton as a.. wait for it.. it's a fabulous title.. Business Intelligence Database Analyst.. great right?!?

Investigating the possibility of doing my PhD in the near future, as I had a chance to teach a class at Augustana last semester (and will likely teach the same one again this coming fall), and loved teaching!!

Other than that, just trying to get used to this regular work schedule thing. It's funny, but after school (and working in between going to school), I never thought the hardest part would be getting used to the schedule. But school is much more flexible.. I like flexible!

So I will try and put up an update more often, but no promises! Hope anyone who reads this is healthy and happy!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello!!
The flexibility of school rocked. You could work when you wanted to and not work if you did't feel like it.
The 9-5 is a lot harder to get used to. You certainly cherish weekends!