Thursday, August 16, 2007

Summer's Ending...

Well, I'm glad to say the last couple weeks have been pretty uneventful!! I officially fly out of Edmonton next Thursday evening and will head to Sask for a day, then it's off to Ontario, driving out with my Mom and Jill. I am super excited to get back into school and even more excited to graduate and get an amazing job! :-) I have a place to live and everything arranged, so hopefully when I get there I can settle in quickly and get into the swing of school again. Been spending the last little while trying to catch up some friends before leaving, had an EXCELLENT weekend with Ro and Christine, checked out the Ne-Yo concert, WOW, it was so awesome, after the 2 hours standing and waiting! Took in a couple of the festivals around Edmonton, Heritage Days, Cariwest. This weekend I'm thinking of having a low-key farewell of sorts, no definate plans yet, but if you aren't too busy on Saturday please give me a call!

Other than that not much else new, been finding it interesting not having a vehicle, didn't realize how much I relied on that, but it's a good way to start adjusting now, as it's a year without one!

Thought I'd add some pictures for your viewing pleasure...





Last minute trip home to SK..





Ne-Yo concert and the after party!!









Birthday Fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.