Tuesday, May 8, 2007

New Place!

Sooo...I officially moved into my new place for the summer on Sunday, so excited to be there, the place is gorgeous and the price and location are great, I'm going to be very sad to leave it at the end of August. I also bought a $20 bbq last night, got it cleaned up and made steak :-) It was spectacular!! I've been putting off the update until I had a chance to post some pictures, which I still intend to do, but just wanted to leave a quick note for everyone. I'm still looking forward to school in September and starting to worry about finding a place to live there, oh, I can't wait to stop moving around.... Enjoy the summer weather, I know I will!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A $20 bbq??? Where did you get that??

BabyGirl said...

check out www.kijiji.com/edmonton all kinds of goodies!!

Jewels said...

hey hottie...miss you so much!!!! will call again soon!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Steph you doing okay

Uncle nimh

Anonymous said...

Hey hows it going in ontario

unle nimh